Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In : 03:00 PM
Check-Out : 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies
- In the event of a cancellation a 30% deposit will not be refunded.
- If the cancellation is 60 days prior to check-in date, all monies paid except deposit will be refunded.
- If the cancellation is within 60 days of your date of arrival, all monies paid will be forfeited.
Terms and Conditions
We accept payments using Stripe on our own secure site, so safe and easy payments can be made for your accommodation. Our payment terms are as follows:
Bookings and Payment:
- A non refundable deposit of 30% is required at the time of booking at Sheltered Inn with the balance being paid no later than 60 days from your date of arrival at Sheltered Inn.
- Any cancellations inside 60 days of check-in all monies paid will be forfeited.
- Any booking made within 30 days of arrival requires 100% payment at time of booking.
- A tax of 10% is included in all room rates unless otherwise specified.
Arrival, Check-in, Check-out, and Late Check-out:
- Arrival: Please let us know well in advance of your arrival time so that we can arrange to come and pick you up from Happo Bus Terminal or Hakuba Train Station.
- Check-in: from 15:00 hours. If you should arrive at Sheltered Inn before such time, we will try and accommodate you. Feel free to store your luggage and make yourself as comfortable as possible until your room is ready.
- Check-out: Until 10:00 hours
- Late check out: May be available depending on room requirements and availability at Sheltered Inn.
- No pets allowed.
Damages and Breakages:
- Please take care when staying at Sheltered Inn you are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages which you cause to the property or its contents. We ask that you do report any incidents when they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we may charge you for repair or making good if the damage or breakage is significant. We reserve the right to charge the credit card provided at check-in.
Security and Theft of personal belongings:
- Sheltered Inn does not assume responsibility for the loss or theft of personal belongings. Each room at sheltered in is fitted with a keyed lock and this should be used whenever leaving your room and or the property.
- The lodge manager can hold valuable items or documents in the lodge safe on your behalf.
- One set of keys will be issued per room. Guests are liable for all replacement costs in the event of misplaced/lost keys.
- Sheltered Inn is a non-smoking establishment and is fitted with smoke detectors throughout the lodge. We ask that you go outside to smoke and dispose of extinguished cigarette butts in the rubbish bin provided.
- Onsite parking is reserved for guests staying at Sheltered Inn only.
- Minimum age of guests is 13 years old.